The trails of this area cross woods and forests allowing you to observe an ecosystem that is quite interesting as far as flower and plant species are concerned.
As part of a wildlife preservation project , several deer and fallow deer have been set free in this area which has consequently become known for its frequent fauna sightings.
Montemaggiore - Rifugio A.N.A.
The Stages of the Way
- Prologue: Barbana - Aquileia
- 1. Aquileia - Aiello del Friuli
- 2. Aiello del Friuli - Cormons
- 3. Cormons - Castelmonte
- 4. Castelmonte - Masarolis
- 5. Masarolis - Montemaggiore
- 6. Montemaggiore - Rifugio A.N.A.
- 6bis. Var. Montemaggiore - Val Torre
- 7. Rifugio A.N.A. - Prato di Resia
- 8. Prato di Resia - Dogna
- 9. Dogna - Valbruna
- 10. Valbruna - Monte Lussari