Tamoris is a small village in the municipality of Torreano. It is the "highest" one, standing at 806 metres above sea level, at the feet of Mount Johanaz.
It is also the last village you will find along the road going uphill to Mount Johanaz's pass. The village has very few full-time residents.
Masarolis - Montemaggiore
The Stages of the Way
- Prologue: Barbana - Aquileia
- 1. Aquileia - Aiello del Friuli
- 2. Aiello del Friuli - Cormons
- 3. Cormons - Castelmonte
- 4. Castelmonte - Masarolis
- 5. Masarolis - Montemaggiore
- 6. Montemaggiore - Rifugio A.N.A.
- 7. Rifugio A.N.A. - Prato di Resia
- 8. Prato di Resia - Dogna
- 9. Dogna - Valbruna
- 10. Valbruna - Monte Lussari