Dogna: the church
The parish Church of Dogna, dedicated to St. Leonard of Noblac, was consecrated in 1949.
It was designed by the architect Leo Morandini and features a traditional colonnade, a three-mullioned window on the gabled façade, and the interior is designed on the Greek-cross plan.
Dogna - Valbruna
The Stages of the Way
- Prologue: Barbana - Aquileia
- 1. Aquileia - Aiello del Friuli
- 2. Aiello del Friuli - Cormons
- 3. Cormons - Castelmonte
- 4. Castelmonte - Masarolis
- 5. Masarolis - Montemaggiore
- 6. Montemaggiore - Rifugio A.N.A.
- 7. Rifugio A.N.A. - Prato di Resia
- 8. Prato di Resia - Dogna
- 9. Dogna - Valbruna
- 10. Valbruna - Monte Lussari