Dogna: the bell tower
Legend has it that in Dogna there was a mysterious pilgrim and prophet. His name was Juan Toni Neri and he wore a tent-like garment and a hat. Juan Toni Neri used to walk around the village telling stories.
One of the most popular was about the end of the world. He forecast that "...when women dress like men and Dogna is made of only concrete..." then, the end will surely come.
Dogna - Valbruna
The Stages of the Way
- Prologue: Barbana - Aquileia
- 1. Aquileia - Aiello del Friuli
- 2. Aiello del Friuli - Cormons
- 3. Cormons - Castelmonte
- 4. Castelmonte - Masarolis
- 5. Masarolis - Montemaggiore
- 6. Montemaggiore - Rifugio A.N.A.
- 6bis. Variante in caso di maltempo
- 7. Rifugio A.N.A. - Prato di Resia
- 8. Prato di Resia - Dogna
- 9. Dogna - Valbruna
- 10. Valbruna - Monte Lussari