Masarolis: whatever the weather!
In the small square there is an interesting building complex whose most ancient buildings date back to the 17th century (the engraving reads: "1670 Leonardo Macorig"). According to an engraving on the front of the central building (which cites the years 1854 and 1865), the most recent buildings date back to the 18th-19th century.
Pilgrims walking the mountains should always be prepared with the right equipment in case of bad weather.
Masarolis - Montemaggiore
The Stages of the Way
- Prologue: Barbana - Aquileia
- 1. Aquileia - Aiello del Friuli
- 2. Aiello del Friuli - Cormons
- 3. Cormons - Castelmonte
- 4. Castelmonte - Masarolis
- 5. Masarolis - Montemaggiore
- 6. Montemaggiore - Rifugio A.N.A.
- 7. Rifugio A.N.A. - Prato di Resia
- 8. Prato di Resia - Dogna
- 9. Dogna - Valbruna
- 10. Valbruna - Monte Lussari