Lischiazze: the church
This church was built by volunteers who came from Bologna in 1976, after the earthquake. It was inaugurated on 14 August 1977.
The volunteers also built the 30 little houses named "Bologna" after them. They helped the victims of the earthquake end even organised a summer camp for the children of the valley.
Rifugio A.N.A. - Prato di Resia
The Stages of the Way
- Prologue: Barbana - Aquileia
- 1. Aquileia - Aiello del Friuli
- 2. Aiello del Friuli - Cormons
- 3. Cormons - Castelmonte
- 4. Castelmonte - Masarolis
- 5. Masarolis - Montemaggiore
- 6. Montemaggiore - Rifugio A.N.A.
- 6bis. Variante in caso di maltempo
- 7. Rifugio A.N.A. - Prato di Resia
- 8. Prato di Resia - Dogna
- 9. Dogna - Valbruna
- 10. Valbruna - Monte Lussari