Albana: the wine
Albana is located on the banks of the Judrio River which flows close to the town border with Slovenia. The main economic resource of the residents of Albana is viticulture resulting in a significant production of high-quality wines.
Indeed, the area is home to several wineries. Some of them are mentioned in prestigious wine and food guides and others have even received quality awards at wine exhibitions and festivals, both on a regional and national level.
Cormons - Castelmonte
The Stages of the Way
- Prologue: Barbana - Aquileia
- 1. Aquileia - Aiello del Friuli
- 2. Aiello del Friuli - Cormons
- 3. Cormons - Castelmonte
- 4. Castelmonte - Masarolis
- 5. Masarolis - Montemaggiore
- 6. Montemaggiore - Rifugio A.N.A.
- 6bis. Var. Montemaggiore - Val Torre
- 7. Rifugio A.N.A. - Prato di Resia
- 8. Prato di Resia - Dogna
- 9. Dogna - Valbruna
- 10. Valbruna - Monte Lussari