Monte Santo di Lussari: the hamlet
Through the centuries on top of Mount Lussari many houses and buildings have been built around the Church with its stocky bell tower. Nowadays these houses are actually souvenir shops, local food restaurants and hotels.
15th August 2006: the unveiling of the sundial on the bell tower of the Sanctuary. The sundial was realised by Mr Aurelio Pantanali, from Aiello del Friuli and it has been dedicated to the pilgrims of the Heavenly Way, some of whom are present in the photo, having just arrived at the Sanctuary from Aquileia.
Valbruna - Monte Lussari
The Stages of the Way
- Prologue: Barbana - Aquileia
- 1. Aquileia - Aiello del Friuli
- 2. Aiello del Friuli - Cormons
- 3. Cormons - Castelmonte
- 4. Castelmonte - Masarolis
- 5. Masarolis - Montemaggiore
- 6. Montemaggiore - Rifugio A.N.A.
- 6bis. Variante in caso di maltempo
- 7. Rifugio A.N.A. - Prato di Resia
- 8. Prato di Resia - Dogna
- 9. Dogna - Valbruna
- 10. Valbruna - Monte Lussari